At ASAPDC we believe that a large part of becoming a young man is understanding the value of Brotherhood. Many of our life-long friendships start in our adolescence and carry us through adult-hood ; shaping us into the leaders of tomorrow. The F.R.A.T. aspires to be the vehicle to awaken their passion while building life-long friendships through Recreational Sports, Computer Technology, Arts, Business and Fitness.
Boys will learn to…
- Become young men of integrity
- Develop fundamental skills through sports & fitness
- Develop team-building skills through creative collaboration
- Learn essential life skills and build self-confidence through entrepreneurial and business training
- Foster a sense of independence and gain knowledge through hands on exploration of the culinary field
- Exercise their creativity through a variety of art mediums
- Create a business plans and vision boards
- Design their own sports apparel
- and much more!
OUR SCHEDULE IS CENTERED AROUND THE FOLLOWING:
- MUSCLE MONDAYS: Fitness Training
- TBA TUESDAYS: Computer Technology, Business & Arts
- WHEREVER WEDNESDAYS: Field Trips
- TEAM SPORTS THURSDAYS: Basketball/Football etc.
- FUN FRIDAYS: Swimming